If you need to add a party to a case that you’ve already added jobs to in RB8, here’s how to add the party to the case, its existing jobs and future jobs as well.
If you have trouble viewing the video here, watch it on OMTI’s YouTube channel.
- In RB8, click Calendar > Case Manager.
- Input part of the case name in the Search Criteria pane’s Case Name field and click Search.
- Double-click the case in the results grid.
- In the Case window, click Parties.
- On the Parties tab, click New.
- In the New Party window, click the binoculars button next to Contact, then search for the contact in the Lookup Contact window. Highlight the contact listing and click Select.
- In the New Party window, the When jobs are created, automatically add to the job parties box is checked by default. This will add this contact to all future jobs on the case.
- Click Save and Close.
- To add the party to all previously created jobs on the case, highlight the party in the Case window and click Add to All Linked Jobs.
- In the pop-up message that appears, click OK.