[RB8 is no longer available for sale.]
- Handle your daily scheduling, notifying and confirming tasks.
- Update, confirm and cancel jobs.
- Assign, notify and confirm reporters.
- Track and analyze jobs.
- Notify clients when requests are received.
- Send clients and resources their job calendars, which they can import into their Outlook calendars.
- Import client requests from RB Web.
- Upload case- and job-level files to the repository.
- Turn in jobs.
- Create PDF transcripts (including condensed versions) & apply digital signatures.
- Create mobile transcripts in Transcript Packages.
- Fulfill client requests.
- Prepare jobs for billing.
- Archive all documents by case, job, witness, resource, firm, invoice or general filing.
- Grant clients and resources access to files and invoices online through RB Web.
- Generate labels, envelopes and form letters.
- Track UPS & FedEx shipments.
- Print and post invoices, including COD invoices.
- Export invoices in LEDES 98B format for clients who require electronic billing.
- Instantly locate information about jobs, invoices, clients, resources, witnesses, payments and transcripts.
- Analyze aspects of your business, such as clients’ billing activity and reporter billing and pay amounts.
- Run month-, quarter- and year-to-date totals.
- Credit and track client payments.
- Assess finance charges, print monthly reports, and monitor collection efforts.
- Apply retainers.
- Track and manage COD invoices.
- Perform payroll tasks.
- Generate forms and reports pertaining to payroll, including 1099s.
- Cut payroll checks, direct deposit paychecks, or export payroll to QuickBooks.
- Set up and maintain your company, job location, client and resource (reporters, videographers, interpreters, etc.) information.
- Analyze your business’s productivity, profitability and other relevant data.
- Customize menus.
- Set up users and group them according to their access levels and job functions.
- Create forms and letters.
- Maintain and back up your RB database.
- Perform custom searches of your RB database.
- Import invoices, paychecks and payment transactions into QuickBooks.