Depending on what you are looking for, you can find information about RB on our websites, on social media, in webinars, or in our monthly ads in the NCRA’s Journal of Court Reporting (JCR).
We post news in various social media, on our company website, and in emails to RB users:
- RB News section of our website: https://www.omti.com/rb/news/index.html.
This is where you’ll find the most detailed info.
- ReporterBase Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ReporterBase.
If you are on Facebook, like our page to have RB news delivered to your news feed.
- RB8 on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ReporterBase8.
If you use Twitter, be sure to follow us to see the latest RB info.
- OMTI LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/omti.
If you are on LinkedIn, follow us there.
- OMTI Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/102283747708771735757/posts.
If you use Google+, you can follow us there.
- Idea Salad email newsletters: sent to RB users 4 times a year. Sign up or unsubscribe to our newsletter in the Organization & Users section of the OMTI Customer Portal: support.omti.com
In the OMTI Customer Portal: support.omti.com, you can (depending on your access level):
- Look up which OMTI products and plug-ins you currently have.
- Increase/decrease subscriptions.
- Update your credit card info.
- View, download and pay invoices.
- Add, update and manage users.
For more details, read the archived article about the portal.
In the Products & Services section of our website: www.omti.com/rb/products/index.html, you can:
- Read general information about RB products & services, including update contents, plug-in descriptions and subscription cost.
- Calculate your RB system set-up and its costs using the system estimator and downloadable cost calculator.
- Download comprehensive product sheets, pricing guides and info sheets on select features.
Download manuals, guides & appendices for staff, resources and clients from the right-side column of the Team RB section of our website: www.omti.com/rb/team-RB/index.html
View RB8 & RB Web training videos:
- In the ReporterBase University (RBU) section of our website: www.omti.com/rb/team-RB/rbu/index.html
- On the OMTI YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/OMTIUSA/
- Some select training videos are also available here in the Video Instructions category in the right-side column.
In addition to instructions in RB manuals and training videos, you can also find step-by-step instructions here on Idea Salad in the RB Instructions category in the right-side column.
Product update information
Our development team is constantly improving and expanding our products. There are several ways to find out what is in current, future and past RB updates:
- Team RB conference webinar: Follow one or more of our news channels above for latest conference info.
Attend this annual online user conference to learn about what is in the last major updates of the year to RB and RB Web.
- Updates section of our website: https://www.omti.com/rb/products/updates/index.html
Contains descriptions of new features added in past major updates.
- KnowledgeBase in the OMTI Customer Portal: support.omti.com
Contains articles listing new features and bug fixes in each update.
- Idea Collaborator in the OMTI Customer Portal: support.omti.com
Track the implementation of new ideas in current and future updates, plus submit your own feature ideas and vote on others’ suggestions here.
- Minor updates, such as when a single function is added to RB, are announced via our news channels described above.
In addition to contacting RB Support via phone, fax & email, you can also chat live during OMTI business hours via the Live Chat button on all pages of our website: www.omti.com.
For information on what is included in RB Support, visit https://www.omti.com/rb/products/support.html
Free job exchange
RB users can save time when they share jobs with other RB users because RB allows you to import and export job information, eliminating re-keying. To facilitate these job exchanges, we maintain a database of contact information for users across the country who accept jobs from other court reporting agencies using RB.
The job exchange database, RBXchange, is accessed in the OMTI Customer Portal: support.omti.com
Listing in RBXchange is free, but you must register with OMTI to join. Contact OMTI to sign up.
Free marketing materials
OMTI provides RB users with a variety of free materials, such as brochures, PowerPoint presentations, and product logos, to use to promote their RB-related services. Access these templates and graphics in the Team RB Marketing Materials section of our website: www.omti.com/rb/team-RB/marketing/index.html
News archives, including RB ads
Finally, this website is the place to look for:
- News articles that previously appeared on our company website
- RB’s monthly ads that have appeared in the JCR since 2000.