When a client puts you in panic mode by calling in a last-minute job, use this new function to send out an email (or SMS) blast to all of the qualified resources at once.
- In the Calendar Manager, right-click the job you need to cover, then choose Resource Blast.
- In the Search Criteria pane, enter search filters as needed, including the maximum number of miles from the job to the resource’s home address, then click Search (or press Alt + S).
- Right-click on the grid, then choose Check All to select all of the displayed resources at once.
- Right-click on the grid, then choose Send Email to send an email blast to all of the resources selected.
- Right-click on the grid, then choose Send SMS to send a text message blast to all of the resources selected.