RB9 is an online application used by court reporting agencies and other legal support businesses to:
- Schedule services, such as deposition transcription
- Manage and communicate with clients, reporters, and others
- Produce products, such as transcripts
- Ship finished products to clients
- Store case files and other documents
- Bill clients
- Pay resources
- Receive payments
- Document activities in reports
- Perform miscellaneous tasks, such as tracking jobs, looking up information, and collecting on overdue invoices
RB9 includes over 120 functions to handle everything done in the different areas of scheduling, production, billing, receivables, payables, client management, and other activities involved in running a legal support business. Functions are grouped by type and are interconnected: no re-keying information from one function to another.
RB9 has a smaller sister product, RB Lite, which includes only essential RB functions. It works the same way as RB9, but at a lower cost.
Both RB9 and RB Lite come with built-in defaults so you don’t have to start from scratch defining common items. These defaults incorporate business logic and best practices for legal support firms derived from our 35+ years of developing software for this industry. You can add to, delete from, or edit defaults, such as services offered, to customize RB to your unique business needs.
RB9 and RB Lite run on any computer or tablet with internet access. Nothing to install. They require no other software or hardware. And they require no maintenance or backups.
RB9 and RB Lite are available by subscription only, month-to-month contracts, no long-term obligations, cancel anytime.