DIY in your RB9
Import data, create forms and labels, perform custom data searches, and more in this versatile toolkit. In this module, you can:
- Import existing client and resource information from other applications into RB9.
- Quickly update different clients, jobs, resources, and locations at the same time.
- Use tags (keywords or phrases) to organize entities like clients or resources. Send emails or regular mail to all entities tagged the same.
- Create forms and letters using the set of customizable templates in a word processor with mail merge that automatically incorporates your RB9 data.
- Modify default label templates and create new ones.
- Search notes globally in RB9 Notes Logs.
- Monitor repository usage by in-house staff as well as by clients and resources via RB Connect as required by general security rules for business applications.
- Perform custom searches of your RB9 database, and create your own reports from the results. (If you require more complex reports from RB9, we offer a plug-in called Data Reader and custom programming if you would like OMTI to create something for you. )
- Import RB9 entities, invoices, paychecks, and payment transactions into QuickBooks.
Tools functions by name
- Bulk Import
- Bulk Update
- Tag Manager
- Form Templates
- Label Templates
- Notes Finder
- Repository Download Log
- Download Backup File
- Query Maker
- QuickBooks Integrator
TL;DR: Import data, update records, create forms and labels, and more in this versatile toolkit.
RB9 concepts in this lesson
Notes Logs: Un-editable internal-use only notes entered either by a user or automatically by RB9 appear in chronological logs in the database record where they occurred.
RB Connect: Online repository, calendar, and access to your office for clients and resources.