Generate reports on all areas of your business
Analyze your business’s productivity, profitability and other relevant data. In this module, you can:
- Get an instant snapshot of your sales and gross profit. Compare the current month-, quarter- and year-to-date totals to the previous period. Get total amounts for any period of time.
- View gross profit by invoice.
- View misc. sales charges totals & averages by client.
- Generate reports rating clients on original and copy orders.
- Produce reports for insurance companies breaking down their invoices by client.
- View invoices or jobs for a specific time period, broken out by resource, and provide resources with their own copies of these reports.
- View how quickly resources turn around jobs on average for a specified period.
- Generate reports of all jobs with completed tracking steps within a specified period.
- Analyze productivity by item, by step, by manager, or by resource.
Reports functions by name
- Business Analysis
- Gross Profit
- Misc. Sales
- Client Rating Report
- Insurance Billing
- Resource Production
- Original Page Production
- Task Turnaround Analysis
- Daily Tracking Summary
- Tracking Productivity Analysis
TL;DR: Analyze your business’s productivity, profitability, and other relevant data.
RB9 concepts in this lesson
Job: Usually the reporting of a deposition, but can also be any kind of service you provide with your reporters or other resources.
Resource: Person or thing that provides your business with a service.