Find targeted information fast
Need to find an invoice quickly? Want to know how much you billed a client last month? These questions and more can be answered in the Inquiry module. What you can do in this module includes:
- Instantly locate information about jobs, invoices, clients, resources, witnesses, payments and transcripts.
- Generate a settlement amount for a particular case in seconds, no matter how long the case has been going on. Send a client a PDF of their invoices.
- Analyze aspects of your business, such as clients’ billing activ-ity and resources’ billing and pay amounts. Run monthly, yearly, and year-to-date total reports.
- Print labels for cards and gifts to send to clients celebrating upcoming birthdays and other anniversaries.
- Find who your best clients and resources are, and which clients are new or inactive.
Inquiry functions by name
- Invoice Inquiry
- Client Activity
- Client Analysis – RB9-only function
- Resource Activity
- Resource Analysis – RB9-only function
- Witness Inquiry
- Receivable Transaction Inquiry
- Anniversary Inquiry – RB9-only function
- Marketing Inquiry – RB9-only function
TL;DR: Use Inquiry functions to quickly look up information about invoices, clients, resources, witnesses, and transactions.
RB concepts in this lesson
Job: Usually the reporting of a deposition, but can also be any kind of service you provide with your reporters or other resources. More >
Resource: Person or thing that provides your business with a service.